Saturday, July 20, 2013
Hello Everyone!!
Welcome to my new blog! And a huge THANK YOU for stopping by! Please follow my posts if you'd like. I would love for you to follow along. This blog is going to be a mixture of Close To My Heart (CTMH) stuff and personal stuff as well. Be prepared, I am a new MiMi and I'm inclined to share photos of Mr. Branson Brooks quite frequently.

This is Branson. I call him Little B for short (just for now, he's growing fast; so Little B won't work soon!) He's 4 months old and the sweetest, happiest baby around. I'm just a little bit partial to him & his big brother Trey. Branson is our daughter Bri and her husband Lance's son. They live in Ft. Worth Texas. It's about a 4 hour drive between us. Trey lives here in Tomball with his Mom.
Now for a CTMH post. I've been working this week on what we consultants call a "swap". I chose to use the new ProPlayer paper from the CTMH new fall/winter 2013 idea book. I can't show you my actual work yet until all the other participants have received their items, but I can give you a glimpse of it all laid out on my work table.
This paper pack is great for pages in a boy's album, a gaming birthday party, or I'm betting you could girly it up too! Once everyone receives their swap items, I'll post a better photo of each item.

I've got lots of other works that I can post. I've got to photograph them first :)
I hope you have enjoyed my first post. And I really hope that you'll check back here from time to time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment