Thursday, February 6, 2014
Here's a photo of the other 3 items I created for the new product swap.


There's a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 BBQ invitation using the honey lace paper from the Jubilee paper pack (x7181B) and the Fancy Fair stamp set (B1440).

A 3"x3" card using Kraft Cardstock (z1375), Ruby Washi Tape (Z1933) and the Made From Scratch stamp set (C1582).

There's also a muslin drawstring bag (z1822) that can be used as a goodie bag for a birthday party, or you could put a few homemade cookies or candies in to give to a friend just because.

ENJOY!! Visit my website www.cyndi.ctmh.com to shop for your supplies to make these and lots more great cards, scrapbook pages and home decor items. There's a "shop now" link to the right of my blog homepage. There's an "idea book" link on the left side of the homepage for you to view the idea book. If you'd like a hard copy of the newest idea book, please contact me and I'll get one to you!

I'll post pics of more new items and ideas as I get them created.
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Cyndi

0 comments:

Post a Comment